TBI Pro is made for exercise lovers for their wide range of outdoor activities.
Our extensive research on TBI Pro Review – PowerPro Earbuds will be your one-stop solution to your doubts.
We will be diving into the detailed review of this premium product below.
Let’s get started:
TBI Pro Review: Quick Overview
|Check Price Full Review>>>|
- Also Read: JBL T160 vs C150SI Comparison
- TBI Pro Review: Quick Overview
- TBI Pro Detailed Overview
- TBI Pro: Detailed Feature Discussion!
- TBI PowerPro vs. Spidoc Bluetooth Earbuds Comparison
- Don’t Miss This Common TBI Pro FAQs!
TBI Pro Detailed Overview
TBI Pro Bluetooth Earbuds
- It delivers a powerful bass sound thanks to its 11 mm vibrating diaphragm and next-gen chip feature.
- TBI allows 12 hours of music playback time on a single charge. Laced with the industry-leading 10 hours of continuous playing time per 1-hour charge with IPX7-rated water and splash-proof for reliable performance.
- It offers an awesome ergonomic fit with soft silicone ear hooks which help this device stay in place during intense workouts.
- Laced with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 version for brilliant wireless connectivity.
- Also Read: Top IEM Recommendations For Musicians
Don’t want to read all these features? Here is a quick summary of its detailed features:
Build Quality and Design
Battery Life and Connectivity:
TBI Pro: Pros and Cons
Here is a bird-eye view of these PowerPro buds:
- The sound quality is an exceptional one with a good amount of bass allowing the output to be clear at all audio levels.
- The build quality feels solid and can resist rough handling.
- It’s very comfortable for the user even with continuous 2 hours of usage. The part that goes behind the ear is exceptionally perfect.
- Nice charging case with LCD
- Super Easy Charging.
- An amazing Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature which focuses on the user’s voice, can lower the wind and other background noises for the caller.
- Secure fit filling which does not fall off even during extensive workouts and does not hurt your ear.
- Affordable to buy.
- No USB-C Charging Port.
- Some issues were noticed while recording audio.
TBI Pro: Detailed Feature Discussion!
Let’s begin analyzing this popular sports earbud on various parameters.
The First Is Build Quality and Design:
TBI Pro was designed in the USA. Manufacturers claim that a team of leading sound engineers was a part of its making.
As a sports lover myself, I love its ergonomic shape. It’s super comfortable in humid working conditions and causes no ear fatigue.
No surprise that it is hailed by music lovers, athletes, and sports enthusiasts.
Its design is IPX7 waterproof which means you can easily use them during those sweaty gym sessions and outdoor activities.
With that, let’s go to parameter #2: Audio Quality.
As a sports lover, I love jazz and energetic beats. It sets your mood for heavy workouts.
And TBI Pro offers just that pleasant sensation to get the adrenaline going. Bass-filled output with the stereo music listening mode for your super-charged outing.
Its sound production system is calibrated by all those world-class sound engineers I told you about earlier. This makes the output more powerful at mid-frequencies.
So, what’s its benefit?
You listen to every new song on the track in a whole new way.
Plus, its speakers are very advanced, and it’s blessed with the latest technology. This means that you will enjoy rich bass and high-quality sound transmission across all frequency ranges.
Ok, so what about the comfort aspect?
You will use them while jogging, lifting weights, and cycling down the hill or the mountain.
So, your earbuds shouldn’t fall off during your physical movement.
TBI Pro Earbuds claim to help you achieve just that. Durable comfort. Manufacturers claim that its ergonomic design gives a perfect fit into your ear canal in any activity.
These features will help exercise enthusiasts mix music in their active lifestyle!
As far as the battery life and connectivity aspect is concerned:
TBI Pro does pretty well. You get a whopping 12 hours of music playtime, which extends up to 72 hours with the charging case.
So forget about low battery alerts and just focus on your music for a great refreshment!
If I want to talk about the charging case:
It’s of 950 mAh capacity, made of durable ABS plastic, and can withstand scratches and rough handling.
I love being wireless. I mean, it’s so comfortable, no tension of being tangled anywhere, and its looks so cool!
What People Love The Most?
These earbuds are carefully designed by experienced sound engineers, are fully waterproof, and don’t break your back either. And they have an intelligent noise-canceling feature too!
With TBI Pro, you get a super-stable Bluetooth 5.0 Connection for all your wireless styles. The BT range extends up to 100 feet and has a very low level of delay.
Again, they are easy to pair with other BT-enabled devices.
Finally, we come with some additional features.
They include an in-built advanced microphone that reduces ambient noise for your clear Zoom meetings or voice chats.
TBI PowerPro vs. Spidoc Bluetooth Earbuds Comparison
Spidoc Bluetooth Earbuds are the closest competitor to TBI when it comes to sports earbuds.
But which one to choose for best performance?
Here is a detailed difference between the two:
Who Is Your Best Gym Buddy?
TBI PowerPro Sports Earbuds
- No worries regarding battery life as TBI earbuds offer 12 hours of playtime on a single charge. Its built-in battery case supports 5 additional charges totaling about 72 hours of activity at moderate volumes.
- Love Pool Parties? You will love these awesome earbuds with IPX7-rated water-resistant up to 1-meter water depth for 30 minutes.
- 11mm large diaphragms allow a “bigger” sound. Wide soundstage and clear separation between instruments, make it an all-time audiophile-favorite.
- You can wear them to enjoy music wirelessly just from anywhere with 100-foot range latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology
Spidoc Bluetooth Earbuds
- Allows 7 to 8 hours of playtime on a single charge (as per manufacturer) with a total of 20 hours of activity with a charging case.
- They are IPX5-rated splash resistant. The keyword here is splash-resistant. They are not as “waterproof” as their counterpart so better not use them near pools.
- Classical music lovers and hip-hop fans will love its frequency response. With a spacious soundstage and clear signals, you get awesome sound quality for its price.
- Spidoc earbuds’ Bluetooth range is limited to 33 feet only. But it is also equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology
Don’t Miss This Common TBI Pro FAQs!
Can you pair two TBI earbuds at the same time?
Yes, provided that you intend to use them independently.
In case you want to have the audio sent to two pairs at the same time, you need to use a Bluetooth transmitter device that can receive an input signal and can wirelessly connect to multiple BT outputs.
Will these earbuds allow ear tip replacements? Do they accept ear tips from other brands?
The package that comes with the earbuds offers 4 extra earbud tips: 2 large and 2 small.
And yes, they accept ear tips from other brands.
Are these earbuds good for kids?
Yes, but for kids more than 10 years old’s.
This music piece snugly fits into the ear and loops around the top of the ear. It’s quite comfortable for the ears of a kid and there is no chance of losing the buds either.
With long battery life and great sound, kids will have a good time listening to their favorite lyrics after their studies.
Can you use them with your Ipad or iPhone6?
Yes, it works pretty awesomely with your iPad.
As far as the iPhone 6 is concerned, it will work provided that you can connect the device with your iPhone via Bluetooth.
How to charge these PowerPro Earbuds?
You can charge these earbuds with a 1A AC Adapter (it is stated in the earbud manual).
Even though its micro USB plug can fit into the earbud case, you cannot use adaptors that are 1.5A or 2A.
And no, you cannot use your computer to charge these buds.
I love to charge my devices with the computer. Bad luck 🙁
TBI Pro: Final Thoughts
In short, we can say that TBI Pro Earbuds are a nice pair of sport earbuds in an affordable price range.
They are stylish, fit into the ear quite easily, are laced with wireless design, and are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 version. They deliver great bass and are your potential perfect music companion for all lyric enthusiasts!
So this is all I have to say. Now, I head over to you.
Which feature of TBI earbuds do you like the most? Is it the amazing sound or its long battery life?
Tell me in the comments below.
Hi! I am a tech enthusiast who loves to write reviews on earphones, headphones, bluetooth speakers, and various other audio devices. I provide the best deals to my readers to help them win their Life called the #NewNormal.