Today we will compare two different wireless earphones of two other brands— Sony WF-1000XM3 vs Jabra Elite 75t. Let us begin with the primary vital features for a quick overview, and then explore each of the earbuds individually.
Not only do they look classy, but the list of advantages that they offer does not let us resist it. The best part is that it comes in all price ranges, making it a high-end product for middle-class working people.
The comparison will be made on various aspects such as continuous battery life and overall hours of battery, stable connection, voice call quality, affordable options, wireless experience, and other markers of quality.
Sony WF-1000XM3 VS Jabra Elite 75t: At a Glance
- Quick Attention Mode
- External Noise Cancellation
- Proprietary technology for receiving premium quality sound.
- These Sony earbuds are very comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Built-In Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Upto 32 hours of battery life.
Jabra Elite Active 75t
- It comes with a secure grip and excellent durability.
- Actively cancels ambient noise.
- Dolby Atmos surround sound experience.
- Long battery life along with true wireless stability.
- The option of personalization of the wireless earbuds is available.
Long Story Short:
These premium earbuds are equipped with the latest features such as external noise elimination. and who is going to be the winner in this comparison?
|Specification||Sony’s WF-1000XM3||Jabra Elite Active 75t|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth 5.0||NFC|
|Item Dimensions||14.22 x 11.99 x 6.35 cm||2.19 x 1.94 x 4 cm|
|Item Weight||299.38 grams||150 grams|
|Bluetooth range||10-meter||10-meter range|
|Battery Life||Up to 24-hours||Up to 27-hours|
|Special features||Active Noise Cancelation||Water Resistance IPX5|
|Pricing||Check Price||Check Price|
- Sony WF-1000XM3 VS Jabra Elite 75t: At a Glance
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Buds: Any Good?
- Jabra Elite Active 75t Earbuds Review: Improved Version
- Sony WF-1000xm3 vs Jabra Elite 75t Reddit Discussion!
Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Buds: Any Good?
- This pair of earbuds are available in two color variants: black and silver.
- The in ear headphones are entirely made of plastic and, thus, are pretty light weighted.
- 6 hours of continuous playtime on a single charge with exceptional noise control.
- The box includes six extra pairs of ear tips, three made of silicone and three of foam.
Sony’s WF-1000XM3: Build Quality and Design
- Don’t Like Sony? Check out Mpow Earbud Comparisons!
Sony’s WF-1000XM3: Audio Quality:
Sony’s WF-1000XM3: Battery Life
Sony’s WF-1000XM3: Pros and Cons
- Elegant design and exceptional comfort for extended periods of time.
- Efficient touch controls.
- A superb battery capacity.
- Effective Active Noise Cancelation Feature.
- Affordable Price.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- No LDAC or aptX support.
Jabra Elite Active 75t Earbuds Review: Improved Version
- The classic model is available in three color variants: black, titanium, black, and gold beige.
- Although the in ear headphones are made entirely out of plastic, the overall look and feel are good.
- 24 hours of listening time with the Dolby Atmos surround sound experience.
- The set comes with three pairs of ear tips made up of silicone, and the pre-fitted ones provide the most secure and noise-canceling fit.
Jabra Elite Active 75t: Build Quality and Design
Jabra Elite Active 75t: Audio Quality
Jabra Elite Active 75t: Battery Life
Jabra Elite Active 75t: Pros and Cons
- Impressive Battery Life.
- Great passive isolation
- No connectivity issues.
- Minimalistic design
- IP57 water resistance.
- Jabra+ Sound app support.
- Built not as sturdy as the Elite 65T.
Sony WF-1000xm3 vs Jabra Elite 75t Reddit Discussion!
You may want to look at a discussion about this product comparison on Reddit.
Sony WF-1000XM3 wins the battle in terms of the listening experience, with a calculated bass and a wide, spacious soundstage. It provides amazing noise control, along with decent battery life.
However, it does not provide a secure fit, and there is no support for an advanced Bluetooth codec.
As the earbuds are not IP rated, it is not suitable for workouts. Call quality is not very impressive, so if you need true wireless earbuds primarily for a satisfactory listening experience, go for it.
On the other hand, Jabra Elite 75t provides a more comfortable fit and is IP rated, making it suitable for traveling hours and workouts.
The battery life and passive isolation are decently good as well. However, according to many reviews on Amazon, the model is negative when call quality is concerned.
Still, some say otherwise.
Therefore, you can go for these if you want wireless earphones for traveling and prefer comfort to everything.
Here Is The Deal:
Both of these earbuds, WF-1000XM3 and Elite 75t, work fine and are a satisfactory purchase of $ 2k.
Here ends my ultimate comparison between Sony and Jabra wireless earphones.
Now, I would head over to you.
Which earbud will you choose? Is it sony for its stellar sound or Jabra for its long battery life?
Do tell me in the comments below!
Adarsh is a tech enthusiast who loves latest gadgets and has a passion for music as well. His motivation is providing value to you by helping you choose the best products for yourself at best prices.