Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Solo Pro and Studio 3 are both models of the same headphone brand: Beats. Beats is a reputed international brand on audio devices and is acclaimed by buyers and critics worldwide for its royal ergonomic design, brilliant sound quality, and extended user comfort even during long usage. They come in a healthy price range but it has been able to establish and grow a loyal customer base, thanks to its awesome features.
Now, let’s explore the features of Beats Solo Pro and Beats Studio 3 and analyze as to which version will provide the best value for its buyers. If you want to explore an extensive list of best beats headphones, click here.
Change Begins Here:
- Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Quick Overview
- Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Beats Solo Pro
- Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Beats Studio 3
- Solo Pro vs Studio 3: The Best Choice
- Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Final Thoughts
Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Quick Overview
Beats Solo Pro
Beats Studio 3
Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Beats Solo Pro
Beats Wireless Headphones
Solo Pro Version
- High-Performance wireless ANC headphones that effectively block external noise for true audiophile experience!
- Equipped with transparency features to help you stay aware of your surroundings while listening to your favorite playlists!
- Easily compatible with iOS and Android devices for a true acoustic experience to all next-gen users.
Beats Solo Pro: Detailed Specifications
Beats Solo Pro: Pros and Cons
- Great Sound Quality and Punchy Bass.
- Sweat-Resistant for awesome music refreshments during exhaustive gym sessions.
- Good Fit for easy and efficient use during travel.
- Nice Apple-specific benefits with Hands-Free Siri Control and easy pair with Apple devices.
- Responsive Music Control to Pause/Play/Siri.
- Solid Noise Cancellation feature.
- Carrying Case is underwhelming.
- Ear irritation issues during marathon music sessions.
Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Beats Studio 3
Beats ANC Headphones
Studio 3 Version
- Purely adaptive Active Noise Cancellation Headphones which effectively blocks external noise from surroundings.
- Preserves a premium music experience with real-time audio calibration.
- Features robust and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for fast and efficient charging which lasts longer for marathon music sessions.
Beats Studio 3: Detailed Specifications
Beats Studio 3: Pros and Cons
- Amazing Looking Premium Headphones with purely adaptive ANC and noise isolation.
- 10-minute fast charging to suit the busy needs of next-gen audiophile users.
- Great Sound Quality with superb Bluetooth range for wireless connectivity.
- Very comfortable for users to wear these headphones even during marathon music sessions.
- The battery lasts up to a whopping 22 hours with the Active Noise Cancellation feature.
- Durability concerns during long usage were reported.
- Heating Issue reported during marathon music sessions.
Solo Pro vs Studio 3: The Best Choice
As you can understand from reading the detailed specs enumerated above, both the headphones are of premium quality and are laced with amazing and relevant features for all next-gen audiophile users. Both of them provide a tangle-free experience, effectively blocks external noise and are compatible with various high-demand digital devices.
So, in case you are not a fan of closed fights and don’t bother detailed inspection when it comes to favorite music, I will suggest that you buy both the version of headphones. They promise incredible value for your money and guarantee you to transient the battles of day to day life for a truly blissful marathon music sessions. They can also serve as a good gift for your music lover friend or relative on his birthday or special occasion! Make your purchase and enjoy the true meaning of music now!
And in case, you love detailed inspection, then my vote goes to Beats Solo Pro Headphones. They are sweat-resistant, provide auto on/off feature when you fold or unfold them, and provide well for easy use during travel. Such features are difficult to find in Beats Studio 3 Headphones. Moreover, Beats Solo Pro headphones are very much in demand and have good supply stock to match the buyer’s needs.
But I would again say, it was really a tough choice. Both the version of Beats Headphones match industry standards for pure adaptive ANC headphones and are backed by satisfied customers and critical ratings for their prestigious position.
But again, the choice is yours!
Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Final Thoughts
Beats is an internationally acclaimed brand and all versions of its premium headphones make their mark and deserve to be purchased. We have listed the Top 10 best choice headphones across different brands here. If you want us to make a more detailed inspection of branded headphones versions, kindly let us know in the comments below. You can also share what you think of our present article.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives. Subscribe to our site to stay tuned on more of our posts with detailed inspections. Make your best choice with Swing Vertigo and win your Life called the New Normal!