Solo Pro vs Studio 3 are both models of the same headphone brand: Beats. Beats, which is owned by Apple Inc., is a reputed international brand on audio devices and is acclaimed by buyers and critics worldwide for its royal ergonomic design, brilliant sound quality, and extended user comfort even during long usage. They come in a healthy price range but it has been able to establish and grow a loyal customer base, thanks to its awesome features.
Beats wireless headphones are a little expensive compared to their competitors like Sennheiser or Sony. However, there is a reason for that. Beats Headphones deliver ambient sound and they specialize in Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature. Satisfied customers find themselves transported to a musical paradise with their pair of Beats wireless headphones.
Another aspect where Apple owned Beats over ears ‘beat’ the rest is a strong battery capacity. They are fully capable to support your marathon music sessions with ecstatic feeling and design.
Now, let’s explore the features of Beats Solo Pro and Beats Studio 3 and analyze as to which version will provide the best value for its buyers. If you want to explore an extensive list of best beats headphones, we have a post for that as well. Just check out!
Which is Better in Solo Pro vs Studio 3 Comparison?
Beats Solo Pro
Beats Studio 3
Why not select your best beats over-ear here?
- Which is Better in Solo Pro vs Studio 3 Comparison?
- Beats Solo Pro vs Studio 3 Video Comparison
- Beats Solo Pro vs Beats Studio 3: Are Solo Pro Beats worth the money?
- Beats Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Are Beats Studio 3 wireless worth it?
- Beats Solo Pro vs Beats Solo 3: Which one should you buy?
- Final Words On The Solo Pro and Studio 3
Beats Solo Pro vs Studio 3 Video Comparison
Beats Solo Pro vs Beats Studio 3: Are Solo Pro Beats worth the money?
Beats On-Ear Headphones
Solo Pro Review
- High-Performance portable ANC headphones for teens that effectively block external noises for a true audiophile experience!
- This pair of headphones are equipped with transparency features to help you stay aware of your surroundings while listening to your favorite playlists!
- Easily compatible iPhone and Android smartphones to attend phone calls and offer a true acoustic experience to all next-gen users.
Check Out If Beats Solo Pro Good or not?
Beats Solo Pro feels fantastic with its sleek design. It satisfies your 2-hour comfort testing so that you can wear these pairs of headphones with ease. Its ANC feature works just like magic. Beats Pro cuts off background noise like they never existed. The sound and microphone quality of Solo Pro Beats is simply amazing. Here are some of the Solo Pro specs for your best choice:
Solo Pro Wireless FAQ
How do you control Beats Solo Pro Headphones?
Solo Pro offers simple-one button access to adjust and control. You need to use the “b” button on the right earcup to control the audio playback of Solo Pro wireless. Press the “b” button once to play or pause the audio. To skip to the next music track, press the button twice. Press the ‘b’ button twice and hold on the second press to scan forward through a song track. Press the “b” button three times to skip backward a song item from the playlist.
How do you turn on noise cancellation on Beats Solo Pro?
Open the Beats mobile app for android and display the Solo Pro device screen. Tap to turn noise cancellation on or off for initial testing as per your need.
Can I wear my Beats Solo Pro in the rain?
Yes. These pair of Beats over ear headphones are designed to handle heavy rain and sweat. But use them in wet environments with due precaution.
How long does it take to fully charge Beats Solo Pro?
The quick 10-minute charge allows the wireless headphone device for three hours of music playback but its batteries take 1 hour 45 minutes for a full charge. You can charge your Beats headphones with a USB-A lightning cable included in the box or via Apple’s proprietary lightning cable included with iPhones.
Can you talk on the phone with Beats Solo Pro?
If you are connected with your phone via Bluetooth feature, you can easily answer calls, decline them, and even make phone calls with Solo Pro wireless headphones.
Beats Headphones Pros and Cons: How long do Beats Solo Pro last?
- Great Audio Quality and Punchy Bass in loud volume.
- Sweat-Resistant for awesome music refreshments during exhaustive gym sessions.
- Good Fit on your head for easy and efficient use during travel.
- Nice Apple specific benefits with Hands-Free Siri Control, easy pair with Apple devices, and excellent microphone quality.
- Responsive Music Control to Pause/Play/Siri.
- Solid Noise Cancellation feature in all frequency ranges and soundstages.
- Carrying Case is underwhelming.
- Ear irritation issues during marathon music sessions.
Beats Solo Pro vs Studio 3: Are Beats Studio 3 wireless worth it?
Beats Studio Wireless
Studio 3 Review
- Purely adaptive Active Noise Cancellation Headphones which effectively blocks external noise from surroundings.
- Preserves a premium music experience with real-time audio calibration.
- Features robust and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for fast and efficient charging which lasts longer for marathon music sessions.
Are Beats Studio 3 Any Good?
Studio 3 Beats delivers volume which is best for hip-hop music, EDM, and rap songs. You will feel these pair of headphones super-comfortable to wear and it challenges Solo Pro in this Solo Pro vs Studio 3 comparison. Its earpads feel like a feather on your ears. The connectivity options of Studio 3 are well above the ordinary. You can manage and attend calls with ease as its microphone quality is simply amazing. Its intuitive and smart Bluetooth feature ensures easy pairing across devices across 30-feet distance. Let’s review some key specs of Studio 3 here:
Studio 3 Wireless FAQ
How do I adjust the bass on my Beats Studio 3?
You can adjust the bass of your Studio 3 wireless using your Windows computer. After displaying the Studio 3 device on the screen, you need to select “Speakers” followed by the Enhancements tab at the top of the window. This setting will help you put more boom and less treble in the sound volume. Don’t forget to tap on the Bass Booster option for more testing in the list of EQ settings.
Can you use Studio 3 Wireless for gaming?
Studio 3 wireless has the excellent noise-canceling capability. It is best suited for use during gym or sports. But it is not up to the mark when it comes to gaming. Beats Studio 3 is not a gaming headset.
How long does Beats Studio 3 Battery Last?
Studio 3 offers 22 hours of battery along with 40 hours of Music Playback when the noise-canceling feature is turned off. Added this with the long-term comfort it promises, you get an excellent pair of wireless headphones.
How do you put Beats Studio 3 in pairing mode?
On the right ear-cup, hold the power button for 3 seconds until the LED begins to blink. Next, select Studio 3 in the Bluetooth menu on your device for BT pairing.
Can you track Beats Studio 3 Wireless?
Apple owned Beats over ear headphones don’t have a GPS. However, you can track your Studio 3 wireless headset using any one of the two methods:
a) Use Bluetooth Scan Apps to track your Beats Headphones
b) Play the powerful audio to the maximum to find them.
Pros and Cons of Beats: Do Beats Studio 3 break easily?
- Amazing Looking Premium Headphones with purely adaptive ANC and noise isolation.
- 10-minute fast charging to suit the busy needs of next-gen audiophile users.
- Great Bose signature sound quality with superb Bluetooth range for wireless connectivity.
- These pairs of headphones provide great comfort to your head even during marathon music sessions.
- Its lithium-ion batteries last up to a whopping 22 hours with the Active Noise Cancellation feature.
- Durability concerns during long usage were reported.
- Heating Issue reported during marathon music sessions.
Beats Solo Pro vs Beats Solo 3: Which one should you buy?
As you can understand from reading the detailed specs enumerated above, both the beats headphones are of premium quality and are laced with amazing and relevant features for all next-gen audiophile users. Both of them provide a tangle-free experience, effectively blocks external noise and are compatible with various high-demand digital devices.
So, in case you are not a fan of closed fights and don’t bother detailed inspection when it comes to favorite music, I will suggest that you buy both the headphones in beats solo 3 vs studio 3 for gym. They promise incredible value for your money and guarantee you to transient the battles of day to day life for a truly blissful marathon music sessions. They can also serve as a good gift for your music lover friend or relative on his birthday or special occasion! Make your purchase and enjoy the true meaning of music now!
And in case, you love detailed inspection, then my vote goes to Beats Solo Pro Headphones. They are sweat-resistant, provide auto on/off feature when you fold or unfold them, and provide well for easy use during travel. Such features are difficult to find in Beats Studio 3 Headphones. Moreover, Beats Solo Pro headphones are very much in demand and have good supply stock to match the buyer’s needs.
But I would again say, it was really a tough choice. Both the version of Beats Headphones match industry standards for pure adaptive ANC headphones and are backed by satisfied customers and critical ratings for their prestigious position.
If I need to bat for Studio 3, I would highlight its impressive over ear design offering blissful comfort and its efficient noise-canceling microphone quality. Its utility features include a detachable mic, a straight plug, an in-line control panel along with 3.5-mm wired connector. The battery life of Studio 3 is impressive as well.
So, good luck with your headphone choice!
Final Words On The Solo Pro and Studio 3
Beats is an internationally acclaimed brand from Apple and all versions of its premium headphones make their mark and deserve to be purchased. We have listed the Top 10 best pairs of headphones across different brands for your convenience. If you want us to make a more detailed inspection of branded headphones versions, kindly let us know in the comments below. You can also share what you think of our present article.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives. Subscribe to our site to stay tuned on more of our posts with detailed inspections. Make your best choice with Swing Vertigo and win your Life called the New Normal!