Whether you are a beginner or a pro gamer, you will surely find your perfect choice in our complete list of 12 Best Gaming Headset for Big Heads. We have selected the best gaming headset across top brands that fit well in big heads and deliver quality sound at affordable price.
There are several parameters to look for while buying a gaming headset. They vary from person to person and depend on your gaming behavior and your special needs. Build Quality is the deciding factor while choosing your gaming headset. Your best headphones should be built using supreme quality material. They must have double-padding on earpads to provide you comfort during long gaming sessions.
Another important factor in choosing your best gaming headset is headset isolation. You need to pay attention to the foam and internal material of the gaming headphone and also they provide for your big head. If your headset has loose fit, it will cause a lot of irritation and discomfort during intense games.
For the detailed gaming headset buying guide, just scroll below. We have listed down all the factors which you should look into while finding your perfect choice.
HyperX Cloud, SteelSeries, Logitech are some of the top brands in the gaming headset market. Here you get the best gaming headset for big heads across these top brands within your budget:
Best Gaming Headset For Big Heads: What Gaming Headset Should I Buy?
HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset
- Features HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound for high-quality audio output.
- Reduces distortion and provide clear sound with dual-chamber driver systems.
- Comfort Memory Foam Ear Cushions ensures that you can wear this headset comfortably for long hours of gaming.
- You can easily personalize your audio experience with Bass Adjustment Sliders.
- Perfect choice for gaming across platforms like PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo. You can even play mobile games using these headsets for an amazing experience.
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Equipped with 360-precision audio high-tech technology for enhanced sound effect and audio quality.
- Unbreakable Design with extreme durability and sturdy outlook for long life.
- You can adjust this gaming headset as per your need with adjustable steel exteriors. Its padded earpads + outer head rod provide a relaxing user experience.
- Impressive background noise-canceling technology cuts off the external sound for clear and sharp audio.
- The gaming headset works well in Macbook, Switch, PC, and even mobile. Its strong battery capacity makes it a perfect choice under best gaming headset for big heads.
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Gaming Headset
- You can always stay synced to your game with 2.4GHz wireless connections which perfects the audio for best performance.
- Its advanced Passive Noise Cancellation System efficiently cuts you off from the real world.
- This pro gaming headset allows you to custom-tune the drivers for high, mid, and low audio frequencies for bass and sound.
- Its lightweight design and flow-knit memory foam ear cushions provide superior comfort during long use.
- The gaming headset has a powerful battery that lasts for up to 24 hours on a single charge. The headset includes a removable cable to pair with other devices.
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Limited Edition Wired Gaming Headset
- Best for gamers with big heads as it is equipped with an adjustable head rod that can easily be moved in any direction to adjust the user’s need.
- Durable Design and well-built body which is made of sturdy and high-quality material.
- Offers an amazing noise-cancellation feature to cut off external sound-making highly functional for gaming use.
- The dynamic sound output of the wired headset can help users immerse themselves in an outstanding gaming experience.
- Equipped with an external wire plug that transforms this headset into a dual-purpose device.
Corsair Gaming VOID RGB Elite Wireless Gaming Headset
- Equipped with High-Density 50mm audio drivers for premium sound quality with an expanded frequency 20Hz to 30,000Hz.
- Customize your look with Dynamic RGB Lighting and enjoy a stunning 7.1 surround sound experience.
- Comfortable Lightweight design with plush memory foam and breathable microfiber so that the headset fits into large heads easily for long usage.
- You can easily control the sound volume and even mute sound from ear cups without stopping your game in the middle.
- The RGB gaming headset allows a 40-foot range for wireless connectivity across devices. Its battery lasts for up to 16 hours on a single charge with low-latency.
Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset
- Get ready to amaze your senses with the master in-game environment to improve your gameplay.
- These discord-certified headphones allow THX spatial audio for realistic depth by simulating positionally precise sound in a 360-degree sphere.
- Users can effortlessly control volume, game/chat balance, bass, THX, and much more using the control panel for perfect performance.
- This best gaming headset for big heads provides gel-infused ear cushions with soft-leather so that users can comfortably use it for long gaming sessions.
- These headsets offer incredible features to customize your mic controls and audio output at an affordable price.
Logitech G935 Wireless Surround Gaming Headset
- Equipped with 50mm pro drivers for enhanced sound quality with no distortion of tune.
- This fantastic headset works exceptionally well with Quiet Efficiency to cancel out external noise effectively during high-concentration game playing.
- Very comfortable during long usage due to thick complete padded foam on earpads.
- This wireless gaming headset has high compatibility across a wide range of devices without any interference on sound quality.
- Suitable for game playing across devices. Its battery capacity allows 12-hour of continuous usage on a single charge.
Philips SHP9500 Hi-Fi Precision Headsets
- Delivers clean and precise sound through its open-back architecture and high precision 50mm neodymium speaker drivers.
- Comfortable over-ear design with breathable ear cushion so that you can enjoy your extensive gaming sessions with ease.
- Strong Build and durable body with steel headband to sustain rough usage.
- Its outstanding high-frequency response adds clarity to sound with excellent sound interference.
- Offers good audio reproduction with angled drivers for a perfect fit.
Turtle Beach Recon 200 Amplified Gaming Headset
- Provides Bass Boosted sound with powerful amplified audio output to immerse yourself in the gaming world. The wired headset also allows you to chat with players in the Nintendo Switch in-game.
- The lightweight design of the wired gaming headset along with its leather-wrapped memory foam cushions provide amazing comfort to gamers during long gaming sessions
- Offers a 3.5mm wired connection to easily switch between multiple gaming positions so that you can play like a true champ.
- This best gaming headset for big heads has a decent battery capacity which is rechargeable and lasts for up to 12 hours of usage on a single charge.
- You can use this gaming headset to play on multiple gaming platforms like Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC.
Acer Galea Predator 300 Gaming Headset
- Amazing gaming headset with the decent sound quality which is designed for gamers with big heads.
- Delivers cinematic sound experience with rhythmic bass, resounding lows, and clear highs so that you can fully immerse in the gaming environment.
- Very comfortable for long hours usage with 400 mm bio-cellulose driver and surround sound feature.
- You can easily suspend and adjust the headband to try out different gaming positions for the best performance.
- Extremely durable design with 3.5 mm jack and TPU jacket for outstanding wired connectivity.
BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset
- Best Budget Gaming Headset with advanced features for control and use with a high-tech design.
- Great for your favorite games with acoustic positioning precision to enhance the sensitivity in the audio for clear sound with a powerful feeling.
- Provides supreme comfort for gamers with large ears as its head pad and earpad both are air-permeable and made of skin-friendly faux leather.
- This best gaming headset for big heads includes a microphone that isolates external sound with the omnidirectional ability so that you immerse yourself in the gaming world.
- You can use this headset to play games across platforms including Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, iPad, and PC. If you want to play games with this headset on older Xbox Systems, you need to purchase an adapter as well.
ZIUMIER Gaming Headset
- Amazing Gaming Headphones for the pros with various modern features and various color options to choose from.
- Provides a real immersive gaming experience with High-Power 50mm neodymium magnetic drivers.
- Allows reduced ambient noise and enhanced sound quality with noise-canceling mic equipped with noise-isolation technology.
- These best gaming headset for big heads are very comfortable even for gamers with big ears as their design is breathable and lightweight in nature.
- You can easily use these headphones to play on various gaming platforms like Mac, Nintendo, PC, Xbox, and across devices like laptop, phone, and tablet.
- Best Gaming Headset For Big Heads: What Gaming Headset Should I Buy?
- How do I choose a Gaming Headset? Buying Guide For Large Heads
- What Gaming Headsets do the Pros Use?
- What are the Best Budget Gaming Headsets?
- What are Good Gaming Headset For Large Heads?
- Best Gaming Headset For Big Ears: Conclusion
How do I choose a Gaming Headset? Buying Guide For Large Heads
As said earlier, there are a number of factors that you should consider before buying your best headset. Here is the gaming headset buying guide which you need:
You will always want your headphones to live longer and deliver powerful sound. For such features, your gaming headset should have solid build design. It should be made of best quality material. It needs to have double padding on earpads so that they are tightly held during prolonged gaming sessions. This will ensure that your headset supports your gameplay during prolonged usage.
Surround Stereo vs Surround Sound
Surround Stereo plays an essential role in enhancing the audio output. It is a channel connection to both the large ears. They add depth and character to the sound.
Surround sound plays a critical role when you want to listen to deep and intense gaming music. They provide background noise to the game and helps the gamers to enhance concentration during intense levels.
Many pro gamers consider this as the ultimate deciding factor. For a smooth gaming experience, look for the foam and internal material of the gaming headsets that you will buy. Don’t forget to check the grip of your gaming headphone. Remember, an ill-fitted headset can cause a lot of discomfort during intense gameplay.
Headset Compatibility and Connections
Gamers need to check whether your gaming headset is compatible with the gaming platform which you play in such as MAC, Xbox, PS4 or mobile phone. Otherwise you will not be able to use your headphone when you play your favorite games.
You need to also check whether your gaming headset offers wireless or wired connections. This helps users to evaluate whether your best headset will work in the platform you desire. For example, if your laptop does not have Bluetooth connection then buying a Bluetooth-enabled gaming headphone is useless.
Comfort and User Preference
This factor can be a deciding factor when you are buying your best gaming headset for big heads. Every pro-gamer wants a gaming headphone that offers super comfort during extended gaming sessions. The softness of the lining cloth around the earpads and the material used for internal padding determines the level of comfort of your headset.
If you wear glasses, you need to make sure that the pressure of the earpad of your gaming headset doesn’t ruin your comfort while you play.
What Gaming Headsets do the Pros Use?
Here we reveal the best gaming headsets which every pro gamer loves to use. They are super-comfortable during extensive gaming and fits in your budget. Here are your 4 Best Choices:
HyperX Cloud Alpha S Review: Best PC Gaming Headset in 2021
This gaming headset delivers 7.1 surround sound for an amazing gaming experience. Its dual-chamber driver systems reduce sound distortion and provide clear audio. This pro gaming headset is made for every type of gamer, so if you play on PC, Xbox, Playstation or Nintendo HyperX Alpha S is the headset you need. Its earpads are made of memory foam and are surrounded by a breathable lightweight aluminum frame for long usage comfort. With activate controls to adjust game audio and surround sound at your disposal, there is absolutely why you can refuse to buy this pair of best gaming headset for big heads.
- Excellent Sound Quality with no distortion even at high game volume.
- Best Sound Isolation so that you can completely concentrate on the game you play.
- Super Durability with powerful aluminium body.
- Easy controls on game volume and music so that you always stay ahead in your gameplay.
- Not portable
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review: Best Gaming Headset For Large Ears
This popular gaming headset offers lossless wire technology and it comes with a detachable wire for added support. It is equipped with background noise cancellation technology which cancels out all external noises impressively. This means you can immerse yourself in the gaming environment through this wireless gaming headset with ease. The headset works well in Macbook, PC, Nintendo Switch and even mobile. Gamers can easily increase or decrease sound frequency through sensitivity controls.
- Best Wireless Gaming Headset that delivers 360-precision audio with high-tech technology.
- Super-Comfortable to use with adjustable steel exteriors that can be moved in any direction. The headset fits into large ears easily.
- Powerful Battery which offers up to 20 hours of usage on a single charge.
- Delivers ultra-low distortion audio which lowers and streamlines gaming sound.
- Does not operate on the wireless design on Xbox One.
Also Read: Best Budget Audiophile Headphones
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Review: Best Gaming Headset For Large Heads
This best gaming headset for big heads offers incredible transmission with low-latency for high quality sound output. Gamers will always stay synced to the game with 2.4GHz wireless connection which perfects the audio like no other. You can easily block out from the real world with advanced passive noise cancellation system. V2 Pro gaming headset comes with a Razer hyper-clear super-cardioid microphone for sensitive voice frequency and response. Easy access to adjust volume and features makes it every pro gamer favorite.
- Lightweight design and flow-knit memory foam ear cushions for superior comfort during extended gaming sessions.
- Strong Battery Capacity which lasts for up to 24 hours on a single charge.
- Removable microphone for sensitive frequency response.
- You can custom-tune the sound drivers for better bass sound.
- Underperforms when used in console.
- Sound Isolation not as good as regular BlackShark V2.
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Limited Edition Review : Best Gaming Headphones For Big Ears
This headset is best for gamers with large heads and big ears because of its adjustable rod. You can adjust the rod as per your need adding to its need. This best gaming headset for big heads is made with a high-quality and sturdy material which adds to its long life. Gamers enjoy amazing noise cancellation features with DT 880 gaming headset which helps your gameplay to go to the next level. Its external wire plug enables you to use this headset as a dual-purpose gaming device.
- Durable Build with useful in-built features
- Excellent Sound Quality with posh look and premium feel.
- Comfortable to wear due to adjustable rod and cushion earpads.
- Highly Functional for powerful gameplay due to unreal noise-cancellation ability.
- Cannot deliver best results without an amplifier.
- Over-emphasis on treble in audio output.
What are the Best Budget Gaming Headsets?
Here we reveal the most affordable gaming headsets who deliver great performance and don’t compromise on comfort and control features. Check out our top picks here:
Corsair Gaming Headset Review: Best Wireless Gaming Headset
This pair of high-tech gaming headphones deliver 7.1 surround sound and offer audio output with expanded frequency range between 20Hz to 30,000Hz. The budget gaming headset provides High-Density 50mm audio drivers and its battery lasts for up to 16 hours with low latency on a single charge. This best gaming headset for big heads is very comfortable to wear thanks to its adjustable headband, breathable memory foam and lightweight design. You can easily interact with players in Discord through this affordable headset which takes your gaming journey to a next new level.
- No lag sound due to wireless audio via RF
- Accurate and optimized microphone which delivers exceptionally clear output and works omnidirectionally.
- Comfortable earpads work decently for gamers who wear glasses.
- Its RGB Battery drains battery very fast.
- The battery meter and surround sound settings are tied to an app.
- Its fit is not tight at all.
Razer Kraken Gaming Headset Review: Best Affordable Gaming Headset
This gaming headset allows the gamers to have a better virtual game with improved understanding of your in-game surroundings. These headphones are certified for Discord so you can easily chat with the players as you play. You can control the game and chat volume so that you get the best interactive gaming experience. These best gaming headset for big heads are equipped with an adjustable aluminum frame with clamping force, so that the headset stays on your head firmly during intense gameplay.
- Comfortable and Solid Build with Aluminum frame.
- Equipped with sturdy fabric-wrapped cables for better connectivity across devices.
- ThX simulated surround sound feature for immersive gameplaying.
- Weak Highs reported in audio output.
Also Read: Best Gym Headphones Over Ear
Turtle Beach Recon 200 Review: Best Amplified Gaming Headset
Recon 200 delivers the best sound in the gaming world with powerful amplified audio and bass boost features. This affordable headset is perfect for crystal clear chats in Nintendo switch in-game and offers flip to mute microphones and 40mm speakers. Gamers can adjust the volume and monitor the mic functioning through an onboard control panel. The headset is well-suited for persons with large heads with a metal-reinforced headband and memory foam cushion on earpads. You can use this gaming headphone to play on Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS5 and PC.
- Comfortable to wear during long gaming sessions with lightweight design.
- Offers great value as a best gaming headset for big heads at an affordable price.
- Delivers accurate audio with a high frequency response between 20Hz to 20kHz.
- No bass boost or quiet bass feature.
- Battery Life below satisfaction level.
BENGOO G9000 Review: Best Wired Gaming Headset
This pair of budget headphones deliver crystal-clear sound with a surround sound subwoofer and 40mm neodymium drivers. Its high-tech design and acoustic positioning precision adds clarity in audio and a great feeling for your favorite games. This gaming headset provides decent noise isolation through its omnidirectional microphone which cuts of external noise so that you can concentrate only on the gameplay. You can easily use this gaming headphone to play across platforms including Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, iPad and PC.
- Its noise-isolating microphone is updated for highly sensitive sound output.
- The Lightweight design offers comfortable fit for people with large heads.
- Very efficient noise cancellation feature so that you enjoy the real sense of gaming.
- The long cord of the wired headset gets tangled easily.
What are Good Gaming Headset For Large Heads?
Here you will get the best entry-level gaming headset which offer good, if not best, performance for its price. Don’t forget to check these last 4 best gaming headset for big heads:
Logitech G935 Review: Good Wireless Gaming Headset
This fantastic gaming headset works with quiet efficiency that cancels external noise efficiently so that your game just don’t stop. It delivers excellent sound quality and low noise inference and is equipped with 50mm pro drivers. Logitech G935 offers amazing fabric lining in its earpads so that you wear them continuously with large heads effortlessly. The gaming headphone has 12-hour battery life, is highly compatible and is great for indoor gameplaying.
- Delivers Excellent Sound with low noise inference.
- Double-padded earpads for added comfort during long use.
- Efficient wireless connectivity across devices.
- Outdared design.
- Battery Life is average.
Philips SHP9500 Review: Good Open-Back Gaming Headphones
This high-precision gaming headset aligns perfectly in you big ears thanks to its angled drivers. Its body is durable and strong due to its steel headband and its breathable ear-cushion ensures that you can efficiently play long gaming sessions with no major problem whatsoever. The sound clarity of SHP9500 is simply outstanding with high-frequency response audio making it one of the best gaming headset for big heads. Gamers get enough room for movement with its 1.5-metre wire for immersive gameplaying and comfortable music listening.
- Comfortable Design with double-layered cushion earpads for amazing experience.
- Durable Build with strong steel headband for long life.
- Brilliant sound quality with good audio reproduction for music listening and gaming sound.
- Sound Leakage problem reported
- Not ideal for outdoor use.
Acer Galea Predator 300 Review: Good Gaming Headset For Big Heads
This decent gaming headset is equipped with 400mm bio-cellulose drivers with rubber-surround for excellent sound quality, rhythmic bass, clear highs, and resounding lows. Its design is very appealing to the eye and provides added comfort during long hours of gaming use. The durability of this gaming headset is ensured with a strong headband and a 3.5mm gold-plated jack. The gaming headphone is designed for persons with large head sizes and comes in two color option sizes: black and white.
- Durable Build with strong headband
- Delivers decent sound quality as one of the best gaming headset for big heads.
- Good-looking design for premium touch and feel.
- The performance of the microphone is just average.
ZIUMIER Headset Review: Good Modern Gaming Headset
This modern yet affordable gaming headset is equipped with High-Powered 50mm neodymium magnetic drivers so that you get the best immersive gaming experience for your money. ZIUMIER Gaming Headset allows reduced ambient noise with noise-cancelling microphone having omnidirectional sensitive ability. These gaming headphones are large enough to fit in biggest heads with breathable light-weight over the ear design. You can comfortably use these gaming headsets in Mac, Laptops, Nintendo, Xbox and tablets.
- Equipped with high-powered 50mm neodymium magnet drivers for clear sound.
- Provides omnidirectional sensitive mic with noise cancellation feature.
- Comfortable fit and lightweight design for extended use.
- The cord gets tangled easily.
Best Gaming Headset For Big Ears: Conclusion
We are fully confident that you will surely find your best gaming headset among our most popular choices listed above. We have provided headset choices across top brands so that you get the best value at the most affordable price. For us, buyer preference is more important than anything else.
The best gaming headset brands that have found a place in our list include HyperX Cloud, SteelSeries, Beyerdynamic, Logitech and lots more. They are known for their professional gaming headset and have been able a large base of satisfied customers over the years.
Our winner in this list of best gaming headset for big heads is HyperX Cloud Alpha S. This pro gaming headset feature HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound and provide distortion-free clear audio through a dual-chamber driver system. The feature which I like in HyperX Cloud Alpha is its bass adjustment sliders on the earcups. This allows you to personalize the gaming audio as per your specifications.
I will love to read to read your genuine comments so feel free to share your thoughts below. Have a good day, readers!