Today, we shall find your best choice in Megablast vs Megaboom 3 review comparison. When it comes to portable bluetooth speakers, Ultimate Ears is everyone’s first and last option. Over the years, UE speakers have delivered quality sound with booming bass in their portable speaker segment. However, the market is more competitive than ever before. So, now the speaker company has set its foot in the smart device marketplace as well.
UE Megaboom and Ultimate Ears Boom 2 have established their name in the portable speaker portfolio. But that isn’t enough for the next-gen music lovers. We are living in the decade of smart devices with Wi-Fi connectivity, smartphone to speaker integration, and touch-enabled features. How can Ultimate Ears lag behind in this growing smart speaker marketplace?
Blast Family smart speakers are launched by Ultimate Ears to diversify its portfolio in its bluetooth speaker regime. You have landed on this expert speaker review site looking for the best UE speaker to suites your need and is worth the money. Here you will find the most relevant Bluetooth Speaker Comparison so that you have all the insights in UE Megablast vs Megaboom 3 comparison. We are always in favor of our users and will provide the speaker comparison which will save your money on the purchase.
You can also check out this UE Bluetooth Speaker comparison for more choices on your shopping list. We give you the power to select the speaker which you want. It’s that simple.
Which UE is the Best in Megablast vs Megaboom 3 Comparison?
UE Megablast Smart Speaker
- Worth The Money with great sound quality and Amazon Alexa integration.
- Better than most Echo speakers with 16 hours long battery life.
- Features Power Button in the center with LED indicator and 45 meters Bluetooth range.
- Enjoys IP67 rating as it easily survives in 3.3 feet of water for upto 30 minutes.
- Delivers satisfying balanced sound with plenty of bass power for your favorite party songs and DJ outings. Best for users who have smart home devices and need Alexa for assistance.
Megaboom 3 Portable Speaker
- Worth its price with its water-resistant portable design and excellent sounding output.
- Your perfect pick for outdoor music at the pool, festival, and muddy camping.
- Features Magic Button so that you play/pause your favorite songs, skip tracks and summon playlists.
- Fully Dust + Waterproof Build and Design with an IP67 rating.
- Delivers bass-boosted sound with a terrific sense of rhythm to set the party on fire. No Wi-Fi control or in-built smart assistant like Alexa.
- Which UE is the Best in Megablast vs Megaboom 3 Comparison?
- Is Megablast Your Best Smart Speaker?
- Is Megaboom 3 Your Best Booming Speaker?
- Final Words on UE Megaboom 3 vs Megablast Comparison
Is Megablast Your Best Smart Speaker?
Ultimate Ears Smart Powerhouse
UE Megablast Review
- Delivers Satisfying Loud Bass-Filled Sound which can easily fill a crowded room with party music.
- Amazon Alexa integration with Wifi control so that the next-gen music experience never leaves you even during travel.
- IP67-rated waterproof and splashproof design so that your pool parties just don’t end the wrong way!
- Best smart speaker from Ultimate Ears which can last upto 16 hours on a single charge.
Are UE Megablast specs worth it?
Design and Overall Features
Megablast smart speaker provides the characteristic UE design with a cylindrical body and sharp contour for the next-gen feel. There are no wired audio connections in this bluetooth speaker. There is a reason why we call Megablast the Smart Powerhouse of Ultimate Ears. You get Amazon Alexa in-built for your smart music experience. The portable speaker easily pairs with 8 other Megablast or Blast speakers. The music speaker enjoys an IP67 rating for a fully waterproof design. You can use UE Megablast for upto 16 hours on a single charge.
Sound Experience and Audio Output
The best UE smart speaker delivers a bass-powered impressively loud sound for your pool party music. The speaker juggles the different parts of the audio very well offering a sculpted yet balanced sound. The smart bluetooth speaker can easily fill a crowded room with maximum volume. Overall, UE Megablast delivers satisfyingly loud sounds to electrify any party atmosphere.
Short Summary on Megablast Review
Megablast smart speaker is the loudest and largest speaker from Ultimate Ears. It promises great sound, features Wi-Fi connectivity, and allows Amazon Alexa integration. Superb portability and gorgeous design makes this bluetooth speaker a fit case for your dream smart home in this megablast vs megaboom 3 comparison.
Megablast Pros and Cons
- Great Portable Design with rugged gorgeous style.
- Delivers powerful sound with plenty of bass power.
- 16-hour of Battery Life on a single charge.
- IP67-rated waterproof built. The bluetooth speaker is submerged in 3.3 feet of water for upto half an hour.
- Comes with a customizable EQ (Boom App).
- Can distort on deep sub-bass.
- No speakerphone.
- Some voice-control features missing.
Is Megaboom 3 Your Best Booming Speaker?
UE Portable Speaker
- Best of the Ultimate Ears Boom product line with excellent sound and great detail.
- Design is super-lightweight making it your perfect pick for your musical travel.
- The portable UE speaker lasts upto 20 hours on a single charge for your endless playlists.
- Users have full control on their music with UE Magic Button.
Are UE Megaboom 3 specs worth it?
Design and Overall Features
Megaboom 3 portable speaker is built for outdoor music to enchant and entertain. Use it during pool parties, festivals, and Mudd camping to enjoying the solid bass sound. The design of the UE speaker is simple and lightweight so you can carry them during long travels to enjoy the music along. The design of the Bluetooth speaker is indestructible and chunky. Ultimate Ears promises you a complete 20 hours of the best sound experience on a full charge. No water splash worries as IP67 splashproof certification is there by your side.
Sound Experience and Audio Output
This bluetooth speaker delivers punchy fun-filled impressive sound which can easily fill up an entire room. The speakers are capable to disperse sound around 360-degrees with an amazing sense of rhythm. Megaboom 3 comes with an enhanced passive radiator so you get deeper bass in your favorite party songs. Overall, the speaker company UE assures you a satisfyingly solid sound output in this megablast vs megaboom 3 comparison.
Short Summary on Megaboom 3 Review
Remember, booming music is a must for an ecstatic party the whole night. And UE Megaboom 3 promises that party-up booming sound. You don’t get any in-built smart assistants but the max sound levels can leave you tapping on your DJ shoes. Its fun-filled features make it your perfect partner for travel to carry the music along. Overall, the best portable UE speaker assures us a powerful bass output with a 20-hour long battery life.
Megaboom 3 Pros and Cons
- Easy compatibility with over 150 Megaboom and UE Boom speakers for full Party-Up experience.
- Super Portable design with excellent sturdy look and feel.
- 20-hours of Battery Life on a single charge.
- Easy to use bluetooth speaker with many fun-filled features added.
- Delivers punchy and loud balanced sound to tune into your party mood.
- Comes with customizable EQ (Boom App)
- No Wi-Fi control or in-built smart assistant like Alexa.
- No 3.5mm jack
Final Words on UE Megaboom 3 vs Megablast Comparison
The specs, features, and pros/cons in our ultimate ears megablast vs megaboom 3 review tells us that there is no clear winner in this comparison. Both the bluetooth speakers are established in the UE product line in their own right. UE Megablast with Alexa provides the best smart speaker option delivering excellent sound in a gorgeous look like no other. Powerful Megaboom 3 is a perfect pick for all DJ lovers and hard-core party enthusiasts for its great bass-booming sound.
But how to find your best bluetooth speaker?
Simple. You need to find out why you need an Ultimate Ears speaker in the first place. What prompted you to land on our speaker review to get the best choice. Based on your preference, you can select the speaker which you want.
Megablast smart speaker is for users who have smart home devices in their control. They are comfortable using Alexa on other devices. Most importantly, they are looking for better sound quality than Amazon Echo speakers even if it means spending more than the budget.
Megaboom 3 portable speaker is for hard-core bass lovers. Full-time party freaks who can sacrifice Wifi-integration and Alexa support to get solid sound with long-lasting battery life. Users who need portable yet powerful bluetooth speaker to enjoy the stereo sound with full control.
Then, who is the winner in the megablast vs megaboom 3 comparison? The Megaboom 3 simply because of its solid stereo output and long battery life. But, hey! The final choice is yours and you can always choose the smarter Megablast and build a better music environment. Our needs are changing every day and smart devices are here to stay. So, there is no harm in giving a second thought to UE Blast family!