Who doesn’t love the loud booming sound of the best party speakers that actually helps to set up the atmosphere at a party? A good party speaker can rock your party whereas, a dull music environment can literally ruin the mood at a party. Parties are all about dancing, enjoying, having fun and with the best party speakers, you are guaranteed that your party will be anything but boring.
Today, we bring the best party speakers, best in terms of quality, sound, durability, and features. Let’s see what exciting deals we have got here.
Best Party Speakers: Sony GTK-PG10
Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Best in class for both outdoor and indoor music.
- Super convenient for traveling making it an awesome portable product.
- Vocal remix feature available.
- 13 Hours playback time at high volume setting.
- 5 hours of playback time at full volume.
- Can be connected to android or IOS for sound control.
- Karaoke mode available with controllable lighting.
- Excellent playback time.
- Heavyweight, around 6.7 kg.
Sony GTK-PG10: Design and Build Quality
Sony GTK-PG10: Sound Quality
Bose S1 Pro
Bose S1 Pro Speaker
- Light and easily to carry
- Too loud to disappoint you
- Super high playback time
- Quick charge feature to recharge it in no time.
- Auto equalizer to meet your needs without much customization
- Mic stand, microphone, and mic cable included
- Can be paired with the same another model for a boost in sound.
- Weighs almost 7kg that might be hard to carry.
Bose S1 Pro: Design and Build Quality
Bose S1 Pro: Sound Quality
JBL Party Box 300: Powerful Is Now Portable
JBL Party Box 300
Powerful Is Now Portable
- Authentic audio experience to make your moments memorable
- Super cool lighting experience
- Mic and guitar input available
- 10000 mAh marathon battery
- Superior sound quality and light effects
- Dual woofers with the tweeters
- Pulse and party mode to suit different occasions
- Chargeable via USB
- Expensive even though worth it.
JBL Party Box 300: Design and Build Quality
JBL Party Box 300: Sound Quality
JBL Boom Box: Top of the Best Party Speakers
JBL Boom Box
Top of the Best Party Speakers
- Waterproof IPX7
- 20000mAh battery capacity
- Can be connected to JBL Connect+.
- Rich sound and powerful bass.
- Suited best for those who want indoor and outdoor modes.
- 24 hour of playback time capacity.
- Comfortable handle to carry it
- Might exhaust your device battery since smartphones cannot keep up with its battery capacity.
JBL Boom Box: Design and Build Quality
JBL Boom Box: Sound Quality
Aiwa Exos-9 Speaker
- Continuous power at 200 W.
- Onboard controller for high-class control power in hands of user
- Dual voice coil Sub woofer and EQ with 4 presets
- 5 active speaker driver
- The brand is known for investing in quality and not ads and promotions.
- Suitable for all settings: campfire, bonfire, yard, and so on.
- 57.2 watt-hour powerful battery for
- Sharing and lockable features.
- Portable but not water-resistant
- The battery can be extended at $85 extra
Aiwa Exos-9: Design and Build Quality
Aiwa Exos-9: Sound Quality
400 W Best Party Speaker: Cheapest Option
400W Best Party Speaker
- 400 watts full-range speaker
- Heavy-duty 1800 mAh battery
- Flashing multi-color led lights
- USB port and mic input available
- Super cheap as per the quality of product and competitors
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor use
- Battery life limited to 2 hours only and charge time is 4 hrs.
Design and Build Quality
LG PL7 XBOOM Go: The Boss
LG PL7 XBOOM Go
- 24-hour marathon playback
- Water and weather resistance
- 30 W strong power
- Stylish LED lighting
- LED lights capable of syncing to beats of music.
- Can be connected to the TV as well.
- Connect to limitless LG speakers for massive sound output.
- Heavier than its competitors
LG PL7 XBOOM Go: Design and Build Quality
LG PL7 XBOOM Go: Sound Quality
Onforu Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- IPX5 Waterproof
- 25 strong power
- Comes in a pack of 2 for wide sound field
- 6600 mAh for 10 hours playback at max
- 20 hours of playback time at optimal settings
- Advanced 5.8GHz signal technology
- Super easy to set up without any hustle.
- 2 side sound coverage
- Sound quality could be crisper.
Onforu: Design and Build Quality
Onforu: Sound Quality
JBL PartyBox 200: Born To party
JBL PartyBox 200
Born To party
- Two woofers and 3 tweeters for superior sound.
- Bass boost for the immense experience.
- 3 light show modes.
- Completely splash-proof
- Beautiful lighting effects that add value to the party environment.
- 18 hours of playback timing.
- A pleasant spectrum of sound.
- Requires an AC power source which might be inconvenient at times.
JBL PartyBox 200: Design and Build Quality
JBL PartyBox 200: Sound Quality
Sony GTKXB90: Bluetooth Speaker
Born To party
- Deep and rich sound quality.
- Infinity mirror lighting feature.
- 16 hours of playback.
- Extra DJ effects with Fiestable app
- Extra Bass which makes it superior to its competitors.
- High capacity battery with 3.5 hours playback time at high volume.
- Stamina Mode to give good sound and conserve battery.
- Settings can be customized in terms of sound and lighting.
- Speaker grill dents easily as per reports.
- Good highs and mids not supported by the speaker.
Sony GTKXB90: Design and Build Quality
Sony GTKXB90: Sound Quality
Hopefully, now you will find it easier to buy the best party speaker for yourself after balancing the pros and cons as per your needs. For more exciting audio deals and genuine reviews please visit here.