JBL T160 vs JBL C150SI: A good earphone can be your best companion. Whether you are on the road, gym, or your home, you want an earphone that is suitable for all places. JBL, best known for its speakers and headphones have two amazing earphones almost having the same specs but are designed to meet your requirements in their own ways. Look no further than this one-stop comparison post for JBL T160 vs JBL C150SI.
JBL T160 vs JBL C150SI At a Glance
JBL T160 vs JBL C150SI Detailed Review
JBL T160: Build and Sound Quality
JBL C150SI: Build and Sound Quality
JBL T160 vs JBL C150SI Cons
Cons of JBL T160
- At very high volumes, harmonics are generated which can be unpleasant to hear.
- Durability issues have been reported.
- Issues with wire quality have been reported.
Cons JBL C150SI
- 50 grams weight which is far more than JBL T160.
- No specific cons except for duplicate products. Therefore, choose the seller wisely before purchasing.
We hope that with this JBL T160 vs JBL C150SI guide, you can make the best choice. To add information about user experiences we have also added information based on reviews on shopping sites. For more earphone options to buy from, click here!